Easiest get rid of your brown bananas recipe ever.
I want to start this by saying I typically throw a ton of sh*t in a bowl and taste my way to perfection but I decided I should measure it out if I’m willing to share. These cookies are the best quickest breakfast, snack or dessert. And like, are also very healthy #winning
- So, preheat your oven to 350.
- Then take 2 medium or 3 small almost brown bananas and mash em up good.
- Add 1/4 cup almond butter,1 tbsp honey and 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- Mix it up real good.
- Add 2 cups oats, 2 scoops Vital Proteins (optional), 2 tbsp coconut flour and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Sprinkle in as much cinnamon as you desire.
- Mix well.
- Spoon onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lick the spoon and pop those babies into the oven for 10-12 min. You should see the bottoms get crispy brown.
- Top with almond butter and enjoy friends!!